The Dr. Rogers Prize for Excellence in Complementary and Alternative Medicine is pleased to announce…
Nominate an eligible candidate by April 15th for a chance to win a Dr. Rogers Prize Pack
The winner of the 2021 Dr. Rogers Prize will be announced on Thursday, October 14th in Vancouver, BC. Nominations begun prior to April 15th will be entered into a draw for four tickets to this exceptional event,* as well as a set of five books by our past keynote speakers!
The book package includes the following titles by our previous keynote speakers:
- Dr. Jeffrey Bland – The Disease Delusion: Conquering the Causes of Chronic Illness for a Healthier, Longer, and Happier Life
- Dr. Alessio Fasano – Gluten Freedom
- Dr. Wayne Jonas – How Healing Works: Get Well and Stay Well Using Your Hidden Power to Heal
- Dr. Irving Kirsch – The Emperor’s New Drugs: Exploding the Antidepressant Myth
- Dr. Andrew Weil – Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Wellbeing
To qualify for the draw, nominators must:
- Submit the Intent-to-Nominate Form prior to Thursday, April 15, 2021 5:00 PM (PST)
- Meet the Nomination Package deadline of Monday, May 31, 2021 5:00 PM (PST)
Contest Rules and Regulations:
The winning prize consists of five books by previous Dr. Rogers Prize keynote speakers (estimated value $145) as well as four tickets to the Dr. Rogers Prize Gala (estimated value $700) scheduled for October 14, 2021 in Vancouver, BC (assuming such event can legally proceed in accordance with Public Health Office guidelines).
To be eligible for the draw, contestants must nominate an eligible candidate by completing the Intent to Nominate form on or before April 15, 2021, as well as complete the nomination package prior to the 5:00 PM PST deadline on May 31, 2021. All nomination materials must be received by the deadline.
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of completed nominations received.
Tickets may not be substituted for cash.
Travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the winner.
This contest is wholly sponsored by the Lotte and John Hecht Memorial Foundation; its directors and employees are not eligible to take part.
Void where prohibited by law.
No purchase necessary.