Nominate an eligible candidate by April 15th for a chance to win a Dr. Rogers…
The Dr. Rogers Prize for Excellence in Complementary and Alternative Medicine is pleased to announce the 2021 Dr. Rogers Prize jury. Comprised of thought leaders and experts in complementary, alternative and integrative medicine, these individuals are tasked with determining the winner of the biennial $250,000 Dr. Rogers Prize.
The 2021 jury members are:
- Iris Bell, MD, PhD (USA) – Research Professor at the College of Nursing, the University of Arizona and Professor Emeritus at the Department of Family and Community Medicine, the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- James S. Gordon, MD (USA) – Founder and Director of The Center for Mind-Body Medicine; served as chairman of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy
- Joseph Pizzorno, ND (USA) – Founding President of Bastyr University; member of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy in 2000, and the Medicare Coverage Advisory Committee in 2002
- Mary Ann Richardson, PhD (USA) – Former Director of Research of the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine in Washington, DC
- Simon Sutcliffe, MD (Canada) – President of the International Cancer Control Association and the International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research – Canada Branch; former president of the BC Cancer Agency
The returning jurors are pleased to welcome Dr. Iris Bell, whose research interests have included various modalities within integrative health care, including psychophysiology and biofeedback, nutrition, environmental medicine, herbalism, acupuncture, and homeopathy.
Pictured at top: 2015 Dr. Rogers Prize winner, Dr. Heather Boon, with jury members.
From left: Dr. Mary Ann Richardson, Dr. Simon Sutcliffe, Dr. Heather Boon, Dr. Joseph Pizzorno